Hello, and thank you for visiting my web site. My name is Ron Lundquist, and I have been a Minnesota Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorney since 1999. In that time I have helped thousands of families, businesses and individuals get a fresh start.
I have offices in Eagan, Bloomington, Edina, Eden Prairie, Saint Louis Park and downtown Minneapolis.
My goal is to give you confidence that you can control your debt.
When you hire me you can expect the following:
- Top-notch, solid, and experienced representation. I know the bankruptcy sytem as well as anyone in the state of Minnesota. I know the judges, the trustees, court personnel and the attorneys who represent creditors in Minnesota.
- You will be treated as an individual. I know how the high volume bankruptcy firms treat their clients I worked at one of the the largest bankruptcy firms in Minnesota for years. They treat clients like a unit on an assembly line. That does not happen with me.
- You will not be criticized or judged. I have done this for a long time. I have had many clients. With so much hands on experience I can tell you that clients have good reasons for filing bankruptcy.
- Responsiveness. I want you to understand the process, the law, and the system. When you call me or email you will get a call back or an email response promptly.
- A fair price. I don’t charge clients an arm and a leg, as other boutique firms do. People looking into bankruptcy have money problems and I am sensitive to that. The bottom line is I charge clients a fair and honest price.
I know my clients and I understand their issues. And I know how to resolve debt problems.
I know that you are here because you are under stress. My approach is to give clients peace of mind by explaining the process, and the issues, and the choices you have. There is a lot of information on my web site. Take your time and check it out. Information is power. This is a good place to empower yourself.
When you have had thousands of clients you know that people do not file bankruptcy because they are deadbeats. People file bankruptcy because they have no other choice. The law is there to help you. Let it help you.
Bill collectors, creditor harassment, law suits, garnishments, bank levies, even repossession and foreclosures can be resolved by filing either Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Medical bills, credit cards, payday loans, business loans, tax issues and other debt can all be addressed through bankruptcy.
I have been around the bankruptcy block, and then some. I am a well known and well respected attorney in the Minnesota bankruptcy landscape. I am a past member of the Rules Committee for the Bankruptcy Court of Minnesota, as well as a past member of the Bankruptcy Practice Committee for the District of Minnesota. I am a member of the Bankruptcy Section of the Minnesota State Bar Association, and belong to the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys.
I have authored several continuing legal education bankruptcy related materials, and am a frequent lecturer on bankruptcy topics. I have had several full opinion pieces published in both the Minneapolis Star Tribune and the St Paul Pioneer Press on bankruptcy related issues.
I am recognized as a debt relief agency, and provide bankruptcy relief using the laws of the State of Minnesota and the United States Bankruptcy Code.
Together we can get you back in charge of your finances.